Atlanta Clear Aligners Dentist
Get picture-perfect smiles
Align your teeth, and amplify your confidence!
Straightening your teeth does more than just enhance your smile. By aligning your teeth and closing tiny gaps, we can eliminate tooth decay and gum disease, simplify your oral hygiene routine, help reduce TMJ pain and migraines, and ensure your teeth stand the test of time!
At Perl Smile Co., we’re your go-to experts, ready to guide you through your clear aligners journey. Let’s make your smile dreams a reality with SureSmile aligners!
Why SureSmile clear aligners?
- Nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth.
- Easily removable, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods.
- Custom-made for your teeth, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Created using advanced manufacturing techniques and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
- Fantastic results in a shorter time frame compared to traditional braces.
- Decrease the risk of tooth decay and gum disease by aligning your teeth and closing gaps.
- Boost your self-confidence and enhance your overall facial aesthetics.
- Tailored to your unique dental needs, ensuring a personalized treatment plan that delivers optimal results.
A visual guide to clear aligners
Are clear aligners right for you?
SureSmile clear aligners can be a suitable option for many individuals seeking orthodontic treatment. Here are some factors to consider when determining if clear aligners are right for you:
- Mild to moderate alignment issues
- Commitment to wearing aligners
- Good oral hygiene habits required
- Convenient for an active lifestyle
What to expect
During your clear aligners appointment, we’ll:
- Utilize advanced technology to take a digital impression of your mouth.
- Plan your treatment, designing the optimal approach for achieving your desired results.
- Create customized SureSmile clear aligners tailored to fit your mouth perfectly.
- Remember, following Dr. Perlow’s instructions and wearing your SureSmile aligners as directed is crucial for optimal results.
- Your teeth will gradually shift into their desired position with consistent wear and proper care.
Request an appointment at Perl Smile Co. today and take the first step towards a healthy and beautiful smile!
Frequently asked questions about clear aligners
How long will treatment take?
SureSmile clear aligner treatments take 12-18 months, but the exact time frame will vary depending on the individual’s needs. We’ll work with you to create a customized treatment plan that fits your goals and lifestyle.
How do I get the best results from clear aligners?
- Follow your orthodontist’s instructions carefully.
- Wear your aligners for the recommended amount of time each day.
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Avoid eating sticky or hard foods.
- Attend all of your scheduled appointments.
How do I maintain my alignment after I finish my clear aligners treatment?
Once your clear aligners treatment is complete, you’ll need to wear a retainer to help maintain your new smile. A retainer is a clear, custom-made appliance that is worn over your teeth at night. It helps to keep your teeth from shifting back to their original position.
Check out our specials!
$1500 Off Clear Aligners
Ready to unlock your stunning smile without clunky braces? Clear aligners are custom made just for you. Book a free consultation today.
Book a new patient visit
We stand behind our work
At Perl Smile Co., you should expect the highest quality care and a warranty on our work. Maintain your routine checkups and if something breaks, we’ll fix it.
Call us to learn more at (404) 806-1680.
We’re so proud to be your preferred (and highly referred) dental partner!
Care at Perl Smile Co. isn’t just painless, it’s a pleasure
Our Atlanta dental office is located next to Piedmont Park and has been carefully designed for your relaxation and enjoyment. We look forward to welcoming you in!
Patients may park in our parking lot or in front of the office on the street.
ACS Benefit Services
American Benefit Corporation
American Trust Administrators Inc.
Benefut Assistance Corporation
Benefit Plan Administrators
Best Life and Health Co.
BlueCross Blue Shield of South Carolina
Citizens Security Life Ins. Co.
Corporate Benefit Services
Covenant Administrators, Inc.
Custom Design Benefits
DNoA (Dental Network of America, LLC)
Dunn & Associates
Employee Benefit Service Center
First Benefit Administrators
HealthSmart (formerly Wells Fargo)
Integra Administrative Group
Kansas City Life Insurance Company
Key Benefit Administrators, Inc.
Lincoln Financial Group
MedBen/Medical Benefits Administrators
Metropolitan Life Ins. Co (MetLife)
Mutual of Omaha
PPO USA / Connection Dental
Principal Life Insurance Company
SIHO Insurance Services
Wayne County (Indiana) Government